Why Choose Us
|iron casting: |
|1) Molding process:||Resin sand/Green Sand/Investment Casting|
|2) Material:||EN-GJS-400-15/ EN-GJS-450-10/EN-GJS-500-7/EN-GJS-600-3.|
GGG40, GGG50, GGG60.
|3) Molding:||Hand molding/Molding machine/Molding line.|
|4) Possible Heat Treatment:||Annealing.|
|5) Industry involved:||Municipal industry/Construction industry/ Fluid industry/Automotive industry|
|6) Part unit weight range:||2kg-3000kgs|
|7) Max/Min wall thickness requirements:||5mm-250mm|
|8) Manufacturer Certification:||ISO9001(2000)/ TS16949|
1) Experience in casting for over 15 years and served customers all around the world.
2) Standard material according to technical drawing
4) On-time delivery
5) Competitive price and good service
6) Positive customer feedback from domestic and international market
7) International advanced-level equipment such as CNC, numerical lathes, furnance, welding
equipment, CMM and detect &testing equipment we used to ensure our product's quality.
8) OEM service, your demand is our pursued.
9) ISO9001:2008 and TS16949 quality control
10) Standard: ASTM BS DIN etcFAQ
1. What are the main materials of your products?
We are focused on casting and processing of grey iron and ductile iron products.
2. What is your MOQ?
We will arrange production based on your drawings and deliver your products as per your requirements. We will do our best to meet your demands.
3. What is your main equipment?
Our casting equipment is brought from Japan. They mainly include: FBO auto molding lines, sand lines, cleaning lines, vertical and horizontal machining centers and CNC machining center.
4. Do you make the molds by yourself?
We are facilitated with advanced mold making equipment and CNC processing machining center. Therefore, we can make molds independently.
5. What are your advantages?
1) Professional staff
2) 24 years of casting experience
3) Rigorous quality control system
4) On-time delivery rate is over 98%